Don’t Miss Out On BITMAX As You Did On Binance
I think everybody knows why BNB (Binance Coin) is steadily rising. If you want to find out why BNB Coin is shooting up, you can find out on this article “Why Binance Coin (BNB) Is Shooting Up To The Moon”.
Bitmax could be the next contender to rival Binance. Bitmax has a lot to offer to its users other than just a trading platform. Let’s break it up so it will be easier to understand Bitmax.
Let us start with why is Bitmax token a good investment.
As per usual I would like to put in my disclaimer. This is not financial advice. What you read here is just my own opinion and experiences.
Why Bitmax Token Is A Good Investment.
Bitmax token (BTMX) is a utility token of Bitmax Exchange, is exactly the same as the Binance coin (BNB) of Binance Exchange, but with more usage.
At the time of writing this, the Bitmax Token (BTMX) is about $0.064. There is a potential of big growth here the same with that of Binance Coin (BNB).
Benefits Of Using Bitmax Exchange and Holding Bitmax Token (BTMX)
Bitmax Token is being utilized on the platform’s transaction mining model. Users will be able to participate in various types of mining modes through the Bitmax.io platform.
- TRANS-FEE MINING MODE
– Users will receive 100% of their transaction fees back as a reward in the form of the platform native token BTMX.
– For example, let us say the trans-fee mining fee is 0.1% (the actual fee is 0.005%). User A buys 10 BTC under the trans-fee mining mode resulting in a transaction fee of 0.01 BTC. If BTMX is valued at 0.0001 BTC, then user A will receive 100 BTMX in return.
- BTMX HOLDER’S REWARDS
– Bitmax.io will distribute 80% of its net platform transaction fee revenue back to BTMX token holders.
- REVERSE MINING FOR MAKER TRADES
– Under the reverse mining mode, the user will receive a rebate of the transaction fee and the equivalent market value of BTMX will be deducted from the user account.
– For example, let us say the reverse mining fee is 0.04%. User A buys 10 BTC under the reverse mining mode the platform will then pay user A the transaction fee 0.004 BTC, if BTMX is valued 0.0001 BTC, the platform will then deduct 40 BTMX from user A’s account. (That 40 BTMX will then get burned from my understanding).
- COIN BURN
– From what I understand the BTMX used as fees under the Reverse Mining Mode are removed from the market supply.
– This was from their BTMX consumption rules. BTMX will be used as the sole utility token on the platform for payment related to different services and products. Once BTMX tokens are consumed or used, they will be transferred to a specific address for permanent lock-up.
I know there is a lot to take in but if you are a trader then this platform is good for you as well.
Many of you might be asking what is a “TAKER” and a “MAKER”. In “layman terms”, TAKER is when you put in a MARKET ORDERS and MAKER is when you put in a LIMIT ORDERS. If you want to find out the full details on what is the difference between a TAKER and a Maker in trading, go HERE.
There is also a video explainer of the different types of mining “HERE”.
Since Binance started their launchpad IEO (Initial Exchange Offering), some exchanges followed suits like Bittrex and Bitmax.
Bitmax also has its own launchpad similar to Binance. They recently had DOS Network which could only be bought with Eth or BTMX. This will be another reason why the value of BTMX token will increase.
Bitmax is aiming for a launchpad IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) of 1 per week.
BitTreasure is BitMax.io’s financial product based on digital assets. Each project has its investment term and yield. You could voluntarily choose to buy. Returns are calculated based on the interest-bearing period. The principal and interest will be unlocked and distributed to your account after maturity.
You need to be a verified user in order to participate.
Airdrop Multiple Card
By consuming BTMX for the Airdrop Multiple Card, the users will be eligible for higher airdrop reward. Upon the purchase, airdrop reward on the user’s account will be multiplied by 3 times for a total of 5 Airdrop events the user can participate in.
With all these incentives for Bitmax users and holders, I think the BTMX token will eventually rise. It will not take long since they are continually putting on ICO/IEO on their launchpad.
Below are good interviews of Bitmax COO Ariel Ling. Ariel is the former American Head of the Liquidity and Investment Products of Deutsche Bank. She has a very lustrous career on Wall Street, and she is now the COO of BitMax.io exchange, a crypto-to-crypto exchange that serves non-US oversea users.
This is not financial advice or investment advice. Everything we cover here is my experiences, opinions and what I would do. Please do your own research.